Pages

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

WAFFLE LADY WEDNESDAY! Chocolate Chip Waffles


By now anyone that knows me knows I'm obsessed with Waffle Lady products. With just one taste, you too will know why.

Waffle Lady Chocolate Chip Waffles are a thing of beauty. My daughter's favorite thing to eat for breakfast is waffles. It's our biggest debate and for a very stubborn five year old girl it can be quite a battle. She is a healthy kid who eats tons of fruit, has a vegetable juice every morning (we are crazy fresh juice makers and have somehow convinced out kids to drink a juice we make containing kale, celery, carrots, cucumber and bell pepper every morning) and has never been an excessive sugar consumer. Yet the fact that she wants waffles soaked in syrup every morning makes me nuts. To stop her hunger strike (I'm serious, she's stubborn) Waffle Lady has saved my life.

Waffle Lady Chocolate Chip Waffles are all organic. They may be chocolate chip, but The Phenomenal Waffle Lady has done it right, including the absolute perfect amount of chocolate chips, making the waffles decadent yet not overly indulgent. Made of simple, un-processed, wholesome ingredients this waffle mix is something even the most health conscious mother can be incredibly pleased with. Last week, I even convinced my munchkin to ditch the syrup and eat the waffle sticks (we like to cut them into sticks and dip them into syrup) with a fresh fruit salad and either turkey sausage or a scrambled egg.

My love for the Waffle Lady is a passion which began with my very first taste but has grown with each addition sensational bite . You too can begin a life long affection. Add a comment with your email address and enter to win an awesome Waffle Lady Gift Bag complete with three Waffle Lady products, coming to you straight from the lady herself! This contest will run until Monday, August 1 at noon, I will then announce the winner here. Make sure to tell your friends, the more people to submit, the more likely another one of these terrific contests will occur next week! Here is what the gift bag will be:



To find out more about The Waffle Lady and her products, go to: wwww.wafflelady.com

7 comments:

  1. Okay guys...I guess there is a comment problem! I will try to fix it now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love to make waffles yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i would loved to try it amanda .

    it looks so good

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bummer! Contest ended August 1st! Sheesh--am I late or what? Lol. Still, you've got me pretty curious about these waffles. I'll have to check them out. (And good girl Sophia for drinking fresh veggie juice in the morning with mommy and daddy!)

    ReplyDelete